"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted what I asked of Him." 1 Samuel 1:27
Updated Pic
Taken February 2009
Sweet Kate
Our Adoption Timeline
8/26/2007: Attend CWA’s Adoption Seminar 10/19/07: Begin Home Study 12/16/07: Home Study and Agency Paperwork complete 1/08 to 12/08: We dealt with multiple road blocks and frustrations that many of you already know about… 12/15/2008: Sent Dossier to China 12/28/2008: Our Log In Date (LID) 1/13/2009 We found Kate on a list of about 100 Children 2/09/2009 We sent our Letter of Intent (LOI) to adopt her 2/19/2009 We received our Pre-Approval (PA) from China 5/28/2009 LOA (Letter of Acceptance) 6/18/2009 TA (Travel Approval) 6/26/2009 Kate's 3rd Birthday 7/20/2009 Gotcha Day! 7/30/2009 Home in ATL!
Stephen works at The Coca-Cola Company, Dawn is a part-time nurse at Northside Hospital, Sam and Kate are their precious and energetic three year old children.
Could she be any cuter?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm glad she's settling in.
Looks like everyone, including Blake and Chrissy, had a great time!
ReplyDeleteWow those are some great pics... Cute Cute
ReplyDelete